David Green's Homepage |
The School of Mathematical Sciences
The University of Adelaide
South Australia,   5005
I have worked on a variety of projects during my time
- Commercial project on ATM transfer methods,
- Investigating behaviour of credit based ATM transfer
protocols using simulation.
- Development and specification of intelligent policies
to be used in conjunction with credit based ATM transfer
protocols, including the establishment of buffering
requirements for switches in both LAN and WAN
- Development and construction of a Risk Management Tool for
a domiciliary health care authority.
- Internet study of IP traffic used in gaming.
- HF wireless project.
- Commercial project modelling ATM, Frame Relay and IP
networks. This ongoing project involved the development of
software tools to model, analyse and dimension the current and
future networks. This project, an example of the TRC's
expertise, remains one of the core activities of the TRC.
- Specification and development of a traffic shaper to
guarantee Quality of Service to TCP/IP, UDP, ... users
through for example an ISP.
Since the 25th June 2001 I have been with the School of Mathematical Sciences in Applied
Mathematics at the
The University of Adelaide.