- conSERN: fast generation of Spatially Embedded Random Networks (SERNs).
- mgtoolkit: a Python toolkit for Metagraphs.
- LinePicking: code for solving the Line Picking problem.
- AutoNetkit: Automated network configuration toolkit
- Topology Zoo: a project to collect and transcribe data network topologies from around the world.
- COLD: network topology synthesis.
- SAIL: Statistically Accurate Internet Loss Measurements.
- Roulette code is available from GitHub, or via the Zip file listed below.
- latexFromExcel is a little tool to incorporate Excel table information into a LaTeX document flexibly. Its Perl – live the dream :) Or at least don’t complain – I’m not going to rewrite in Python.
I’m getting into Julia, which is cool. Here’s a few snippets resulting from my attempts to learn it
Code available packed up neatly to download directly.
|Roulette.zip||2017-04-11 12:05:13.810255009 +0930 ACST|
|TrafficMatrix.pm||2017-05-11 10:25:40.0710599 +0930 ACST|
|reuleaux.zip||2017-04-11 12:44:38.098645036 +0930 ACST|
|sail_code.tar.gz||2017-04-10 11:14:42.59426601 +0930 ACST|
|shells.m||2017-04-07 17:29:26.294227753 +0930 ACST|