* your CV (including the schools you attended)
* your transcripts (at least a copy or a listing of your grades, if not the official one)
* at least 2 recommendation letters
* evidence of English language competency if not from an English speaking country.
* ability to get a PhD scholarship
Scholarships for prospective postgraduate students:
Postgraduate Research Scholarships - International students
Postgraduate Research Scholarships - Domestic students
China Scholarship Council for applicants from China.
Endeavour International Scholarships
Other Postgraduate Research Scholarships
Master of Philosophy program
Aspects of Geometric Group Theory, braids and knots
Chiral de Rham complex and vertex operator algebras,
Geometry and topology of loop spaces of manifolds,
Symplectic geometry and geometric quantization,
K-theory and twisted analogues,
Atiyah-Singer index theory of elliptic operators and generalizations,
Spectral theory of elliptic operators, magnetic gap-labelling conjectures,
Noncommutative geometry, and applications,
Mathematics of condensed matter physics: the fractional quantum Hall effect, topological insulators, topological semimetals, superconductors,
Mathematics of String Theory and T-duality.
Positive scalar curvature and topological obstructions, 4D gauge theory.